These are difficult times for all of us. Of course your safety is a top priority here at your family fun marina, so we have some changes to inform you about.
Our Covid policy:
- We ask that you please use a phone and call us at 440-967-4342 to handle transactions whenever possible.
- Our Store/Office hours to receive calls will be 9am to 5pm Daily and Weekdays
- If you need to see us in-person please allow Social Distancing. If you see someone inside, please stay 6ft or more apart.
- When visiting your boat, or working in the yard practice “Social Distancing” of 6ft minimum.
- Our service department is off limits to non-employees. We can perform services such as launch and other maintenance items but please handle all details via phone call at the number above.
- Please do not approach our employees when working outside in the marina. If it is urgent try to keep your social distance intact. All normal transactions or asking for assistance can be done right over the phone, by mail or email.
- Our outdoor environment is a great place to get fresh air and exercise while keeping a distance and limiting interaction from others. For this to continue to be safe please follow the recommended guidelines.
- We will be enforcing the rule against groups or gatherings of 10 people or more, please keep your groups a safe social distance. These policies will only work if we all work together.
Marina’s are listed per state documents as “Essential Infrastructure”:
We hope that you look forward to that time as well. Please stay safe, follow the recommendations, and we look forward to better times ahead.