These are unusual times for all of us. Of course your safety is a top priority here at your family fun marina, so we have some policies to inform you about so we all can enjoy the marine environment and stay safe while we play.
Our Covid Policy:
- We ask that if you are not vaccinated to please use a phone and call us at 440-967-4342 to handle transactions whenever possible.
- Our Store/Office hours to receive calls are here
- If you need to see us in-person please allow Social Distancing and wear a mask when inside. If you see someone else inside, please try to stay 6ft or more apart.
- When visiting your boat, or working in the yard practice “Social Distancing” when possible with other dockers.
- For your safety and ours, Romp’s service department is off limits to non-employees. We can perform services such as launch and other maintenance items but please contact the store/office to make service arrangements.
- Please do not approach our employees when working outside in the marina. If it is urgent try to keep your social distance intact. All normal transactions or asking for assistance can be done right over the phone, by mail or email.
- Our outdoor environment is a great place to get fresh air and exercise while keeping a safe distance and limiting close contact interaction from others who may not be vaccinated. For this to continue to be safe please follow the recommended guidelines.
- Under current Health Department Regulations we have to limit groups or gatherings of 10 people or more, please keep your groups a safe social distance. These policies will only work if we all work together.
Marina’s are listed per state documents as “Essential Infrastructure”:
We hope that you look forward to that time as well. Please stay safe, follow the recommendations, and we look forward to better times ahead.