And So Much More…
- 250 steel floating docks
- A family oriented marine facility on the scenic Vermilion River
- Located with easy access to Lake Erie
- Centrally located within walking distance to both the commercial section of Vermilion and the Historic Harbortown district, with many shops, stores, parks, as well as a public beach all nearby.
- Across the street from the Quaker Steak and Lube Restaurant, Huggy’s Social House and a short walk or bike ride to many other fine shopping and dining establishments.
- Call (440)-967-4342 or Stop By Today!
For Your Pleasure
- Heated Swimming Pool.
- Multi-Sport Court (Basketball, Tennis, Shuffleboard, Volleyball).
- Snack Bar / Lounge.
- Putter Port Mini Golf.
- Dairy Dock Ice Cream Stand.
- Social Environment.
- Large Picnic Shelters.
- Play Area for Children.
- Large, open grass areas for play or pets.
- Steel Floating Docks.
- Water and Electric dockside at all docks.
- Dock Boxes Included.
- Modern, Clean Restrooms and Showers.
- Convenient Parking, no carts needed.
- Ideal Location.
- Self Protected Harbor.
- Public Terminal/Wifi area Internet Access.
- Easy access fuel docks.
- Payment Plan Available.
- Professional and Courteous staff.
- Award Wining Service.
- Non-Ethanol, high octane marine fuel.
- Full Service Pump-out facility.
- Travel Lift and Ramp.
- Complete Spring and Fall services.
- Numerous Accessories with professional installation available.